Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead
Innovasium Digital is looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer / Team Lead to lead our team of bright and talented web application developers creating modern dynamic web applications, team collaboration portals, and mobile apps for clients.
Responsibilities of this position include Team Leadership, Scrum/Agile project teamwork, use case planning, information architecture, database design, API integration, application development, mentoring, debugging, unit and system testing, quality assurance, support and documentation.
Must have solid full stack coding experience in developing modern data-driven dynamic websites and web/mobile apps using modern frameworks.
Candidates must be able to work in an online collaborative team environment, with web designers, engineers, project managers and directly with clients.
FULL TIME AND CONTRACT POSITIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Only applicants selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Please note this is a full time, remote position. We will not respond to any applications from freelancers, recruiters, offshore companies or anyone who is not legally eligible to work in Canada.
What you'll be doing:
- Coding, Code reviews, Mentorship, Leading by example
- Developing your team; help them grow, adapt, and own their share of the product.
- Managing projects for clients and internal platform development
- Managing the entire production life cycle of clients solutions on the Innovasium Expanse Platform and custom platforms
- Continuously improving your technical skills, learning and adopting cutting-edge technologies.
- Architecting custom solutions for client requirements using reusable components and subsystems
- Planning, managing (using Jira) and delivering on agile project objectives and targets
- Leading client and internal developer technical meetings, code demos, QA and UAT
- Managing DevOPs on AWS - Responsible (with senior team) for the infrastructure platform, optimization, security, support and troubleshooting
Required Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must have 3 years of solid, proven experience leading development teams + 5 years of experience as a Full Stack React Developer.
- Experience with Amazon AWS including: Cognito, Lambda, API gateway, Elastic Container Services, RDS Databases (SQL and noSQL), IAM, Notification Services, S3, OpenSearch Service (Elasticsearch), CloudWatch, Serverless and Serverless in AWS
- Experience with GitHub actions and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with web application performance optimization.
- Experience with Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure are a bonus
- Experience building mobile apps for iOS and Android, using hybrid approach (Flutter and React Native) or natively with Swift would also be highly valued.
Job Types: Full-time or Contract
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Work from home
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Team Lead: 3 years (required)
- Full Stack React: 5 years (required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, disability status or any other differences. We are 100% committed to living our corporate values by acting with integrity, being open and transparent, building trusting relationships and fostering a positive and inclusive culture.
Send resume to: [email protected]